Options
Hello. I'm new here. I'm just looking for some helpful advice and positive encoragement. I have a two year old son who is helping to keep me active. My goal is to get back to the weight i was before i got pregnant. So any advice will be helpful. Thank you.

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome, lots of water, exercise, and stick within ur calories:flowerforyou:
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Start of by being making sure you are diligent with the calorie tracking and stay active, even just walking around for 30 minutes will be a good start and just go from there.

Another things that helps me get going is the great success stories of other members in achieving their mini goals.

I hope to read about yours on here soon.

Most importantly have fun.

Take care
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello! You'll love the site. So many awesome people to give you advice and support!
    Good luck w/ your weight loss! :)
  • bryansgyrl
    bryansgyrl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome,
    Good luck with your goals. Just being aware of my calories and exercise has really helped me.

4850434.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I think the most important thing is to stick within your calories, but remember that a bad day needn't be the end of it. You just pick up again the next day.