Revelation!

Options
kmcoulon
kmcoulon Posts: 70 Member
So...I just realized that today is the first day that I am officially OUT of obese! I've never been so happy to be ONLY overweight! Lol!

Replies

• Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    lol I love this! Congratulations!!!
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    YAY!
  • tiffnday
    tiffnday Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WTG! That's awesome... I hope one day I able to feel the joy you have today...:laugh:
  • kmcoulon
    Options
    Thanks guys! I NEVER would have done this without MFP. The support on here is ASTOUNDING! If anyone wants to add me as a friend, feel free! We can do this!!!!!
  • redxmasqueen
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! What a wonderful feeling!
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    So 23 lbs is exactly the amount I have to lose in order to get to a "normal" weight range...how did you lose your 23?
  • gozdeh
    gozdeh Posts: 59
    Options
    :flowerforyou: good for you!:smile:
  • kmcoulon
    Options
    @Poorgirleatinghealthy: I've lost 23lbs in 50 days by ONLY changing the way that I eat. Barely any exercise at all! I have started walking though, to help me lose the rest. =)
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Excellent work!

I actually looked up the tops of the weights for my husband and I and put them on the refrigerator. It helps me really think about what I'm about to grab to eat! I still have a ways to go, but can't wait to meet up with those who have transitioned, as you have from obese to overweight category.

Keep up the good work - next stop - Normal (Average) weight!
  • keepkickingbutt
    keepkickingbutt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great!!!!! Congratulations! Keep up the awesome work! :D
  • mommomlynn
    mommomlynn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    what a great attitude..you will make it :smile:
  • musicoflife08
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What a wonderful thing for you! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss!!! :happy:
  • kmcoulon
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!