30 day shred/6 wk 6 pack

Options
Just ordered 30 day shred and 6 wk 6 pack by Jillian Michaels. Has anyone used these? I read a post on here earlier about it and saw where someone posted there before and after pics - she looked amazing! Gonna give it a try and take before/after photos as well.

Replies

• MR11
    MR11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred....it is a killer.....still working on level one. (= But, it gets you sweating and sore the next day (at least for me). I have not heard about the other one. I am hoping the 30 day shred works...good luck...you have an adorable baby in your profile pic.
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    I've had FANTASTIC results... well, at least I think so! 30 lbs down and I've moved on to Ripped in 30 and all of her other DVDs. You will love it. Just promise yourself to STICK TO IT! And add in some cardio time as well. G'luck! Feel free to add me for support.
  • Inked2Love
    Options
    I have been using the 30 day shred and love it. Ive only been usin it for a week and it def burns cals. Ive lost 5 lbs but then gained 2 or so back, but its my TOM so hopin its from that. I am wanting to try Ripped in 30!! Good luck!
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am looking forward to trying them out. I just had my son on 2/18 so I go on the 31st and once the doctor clears me to start working out again and I get the DVD's it's on!!! lol Ready to get back into shape!!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    the shred is AWESOME!!!
    6wk6pk I have but dont use it too much
    have fun!
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I really like 30 Day Shred. I'm on Day 5.