falling off the wagon...

Options
I haven't been "pigging" out but I can't stop from being hungry at night. I haven't been working out either though I'm just tired all the time. It's been only two weeks but I feel like it's been a year and I'm anxious to start working out and feel better not all tired all the time...

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I cant see what you have been eating to even have a guess or to help you. How are you eating? If you are eating good and exercising, you should be feeling better. Tell us about what you are doing to lose weight...
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Even if you are under calories; sugary snacks may be causing energy slumps.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i was doing great for a couple months (give or take a day or few of 'cheating' for holidays or reasons to celebrate with friends/family) & last week i really fell off the wagon. it sucked & i kept telling myself that tomorrow i'd do better & then i just WASN'T. :o( give it time & keep trying & you'll get out of this funk! for me it took a day of sleeping in with nothing that i need to accomplish today & a MFP friend challenging me to workout 2 hours today & when i posted my status about it, a whole group of girlies said they'd do it too! seriously motivating to have to reach my 2 hours along with a bunch of girls who will be doing the same & checking up on me to make sure i've done it. you can do this too! if you need a challenge, i'll do one with you & i'm sure there are plenty of other people on here to help you get motivated again too!
    x.o Jennifer
  • sayuri1
    sayuri1 Posts: 111
    Options
    I have not worked out at all. There was cut backs at my work so I've been doing alot of overtime. I mean economically it's good but I'm just so tired I come home and just sleep (I work from 6am-9pm) And I wake up like around 1 am and I eat then go back to sleep. =/
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Gosh, they are long hours, no wonder you are tired. Waking at one won't help. You need to eat something before bed. Warm milk for protein and some wholemeal toast will keep your blood sugar steady through the night.