New chic on the block!

Options
Hello all!! My name is Kimberly and I stumbled across this site by accident....What a blessing....I love it!! Although its only my second day I feel like its just what I need keep myself "in check" Any advice, motivation, recipes, friends or whatever you want to add will always be appreciated ;) Have a great evening...:wink:

Replies

• ChristiI87
    Options
    Welcome Kim,
    I have been on the site for about a week myself. It's a great way to keep motivated and on track. I wish you much luck in meeting your weightloss goals.

Sincerely,
    ChristiI87
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou:
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    Welcome. I started at the site on Saturday so I've not been here long myself. But it seems to be somewhere that I can get the motivation to actually keep going with my weight loss.
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can friend me:) I have been on for the last month and find it very helpful making me accountable....I actually pay attention to how much a put on my plate...never did that before....I am 42 and feel like I need to get my act together before 50!
    Take Care!
  • delonnag
    delonnag Posts: 11
    Options
    WELCOME! I think it is a great resource and source of encouragement myself.
  • Lsb4Jesus
    Options
    Hello, Kimberly! This is my second day of using the site, although I signed up a few months ago. I wish you many blessings and triumphs as you head toward your new body goal! :happy:
  • jarpan
    jarpan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am on my second day as well and love this site too!! Good luck.

-Jeni :heart: