Hi everyone,

Today's weight is 159 pounds
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    194 this week! Yay!
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 176.0lbs! Wohoo so close to my mini goal1..
  • fitness_warrior83
    Options
    I weight in today at 129lbs.
  • CurlyKy
    CurlyKy Posts: 16
    Options
    Weighing in today at 224.6.
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I weighted in at 226.6 this morning. Up two ounces.

My mother in law was here for a week visiting and insisted that we eat out EVERY MEAL this last week. Surprised I didn't have a big gain. Oh well, she is gone and its now time to hit it hard!
  • fattybumchum22
    fattybumchum22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    weigh in 179.2!

thats a put on of 5lbs I forgot to take medication for thyroid!!!!! so hopeful it will go next week!!! lol
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    weigh in today at 166.5 ... 3.5 down from last week . good luck everyone
  • SheUP
    SheUP Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello fellow racers! I finally found the right board!! YAY! I am down another three pounds! Probably would be more but I ate soooo many vegetables yesterday that I am feeling pretty heavy! I will have to remember that for the next weigh in! EAT LIGHT SUNDAY! lol

Has anyone ever tried Kale chips - sounds gross, but they are surprisingly delicious! Wash Kale, rub with olive oil and a tiny bit of salt, tear into bit size pieces and lay on a cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes - TASTES LIKE POTATO CHIPS!!!!!!

Had to share!!

I am at 5 lbs lost all together -

5049729.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • SheUP
    SheUP Posts: 7
    Options
    Is that a knuckle bump? that's what I assumed....but I'm new :)
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Today's weight... 235.2 down 1.4lbs from last week... I'll take it!
  • tessastiltner
    Options
    Today is the same as last week....198.4 thanks to my friend that comes to see me once a month....:devil: Hopefully a nice drop for next Monday.
  • goosewagner
    Options
    3/28 weighted in at 233.8 , lost 1.8 pounds. Hope everybody has a good week.
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    So I have stayed the same 200-ate Chinese buffet Sunday, and can literally see the water retention form all the sodium. :(
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Finally found the right place. I hope.:tongue: Posted on the old one by mistake. Current weight is 171.2 I lost 4.4 pounds this past week.

Portia
  • Goodnewsboy
    Goodnewsboy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My new weight in 212.6. I'm dropping weight but not fast enough:explode:
  • chrismisterx
    Options
    Sorry I am alittle late posting.

this weeks weight is 205.8 thats a 4lb loss and I am very very happy with that due to the fact I had not 1 but 2 cheat days!

keep up the great work all!
  • sthorp1179
    sthorp1179 Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've weighed in at 194.8 today, a gain of 0.8lb but as its TOM time I'm hoping for a good result next week :)

Actually I've had a positive pregnancy test so it wasn't the pesky TOM making me gain but a tiny baby. I guess this means I am going to have to bow out of this group for now but I wish you all the best in the "race to the finish"

Good luck everyone :)
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've weighed in at 194.8 today, a gain of 0.8lb but as its TOM time I'm hoping for a good result next week :)

Actually I've had a positive pregnancy test so it wasn't the pesky TOM making me gain but a tiny baby. I guess this means I am going to have to bow out of this group for now but I wish you all the best in the "race to the finish"

Good luck everyone :)

Congratulations! Here's to hoping you have an easy first trimester. :-)