Desperate to lose weight!

madameT76
madameT76 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello there! I am a 31 year old woman who is in desperate need to lose weight. This is my first time on the site. I am loving how easy it is! I have done other weight loss programs in the past and failed miserably! I am just hoping that this time I will be successful! Wish me Luck!

Replies

• madameT76
    madameT76 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello there! I am a 31 year old woman who is in desperate need to lose weight. This is my first time on the site. I am loving how easy it is! I have done other weight loss programs in the past and failed miserably! I am just hoping that this time I will be successful! Wish me Luck!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    No luck needed, if you follow this plan (and faithfully post on the community board so that we can keep each other motivated:tongue: ) it should work for you because it's not a diet at all; its a change in lifestyle.
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Hey Welcome to the site you will love it here, there is great support here if you need witch I'm sure we all do from time to time, or if you have a question someone always has an answer for ya!:flowerforyou:

Good luck

Mary:heart:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    You got that right Mary.

:heart: :laugh: :heart:
  • hokiesister
    hokiesister Posts: 8 Member
    :happy: :happy: :happy:

Welcome!! This site is so helpful. I know how hard it is to stick with a program, I joined this site to lose the last 30 pounds of a 80 pound weight loss. It has been very helpful to me and I hope it is to you too. Congratulations and Good Luck!
  • gbryans
    gbryans Posts: 8
    Good luck, I'm new too. Just joined and hopefully I can lose the weight. Not sure if I'm doing this right but with 54 pounds to go I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually!
This discussion has been closed.