Need friends!

Options
Hi all,
I'm sort of new here but loving it!! I feel so much more accountable, I'm even flossing my teeth every day! Ok every other day but that is still impressive for me. I like how tracking your food/exercise makes you more aware of, well, everything.

BUT I feel weird searching through users and adding random people, so if you want more friends, add me! I am very active and typically eat well and would like friends that do the same and will be motivational for me.

Looking forward to more friends :)

Replies

• just_mary
    Options
    Careful what you ask for...hahahaha! I asked for new friends and had over 50 before the end of the day!

There are some great supportive people on here! They are very motivating!
  • Buckwheat38
    Options
    will add you :smile:
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Hi!

And welcome :) I love this site too! There are tons of great people on here and its wonderful to have that support as we make healthy changes and get in shape.

Don't feel wierd adding people though, a lot of people find friends on the message board that have similar goals, interests, or perspectives and add them based on that. I've sent friend requests based on that and received them that way too.

I noticed on your profile that you are engaged - Congrats!!! I am part of a fabulous group on the message board for Brides to be. Check it out at the link below:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/196916-brides-on-a-mission-week-12

We all support eachother consistently and chat about wedding stuff (i'm not technically engaged but just getting out in front of losing weight for when the time comes!) And we all add eachother as friends to support eachother throughout the week that way too.

Good luck!
  • dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    lol I know what you mean I feel the a creeper or something, sending a request your way. Anyone else feel free to add me as well.
  • ineedadoover
    Options
    I need some Friendly support on here too! :)