I'm banning the food network!

Options
Ok sitting here watching "Guy's Big Bite". He is making coney dogs with homemade onion rings with roasted peppers and sun dried tomatoes.

This network should be banned........now I'm craving coney dogs and onion rings. *****mouth watering***, but saying to myself STAY AWAY FROM THE DOGS AND ONION RINGS! :laugh:

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Ok sitting here watching "Guy's Big Bite". He is making coney dogs with homemade onion rings with roasted peppers and sun dried tomatoes.

This network should be banned........now I'm craving coney dogs and onion rings. *****mouth watering***, but saying to myself STAY AWAY FROM THE DOGS AND ONION RINGS! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ever watch Paula Deen?? Now SHE should be banned for sure!!!! hehe I think everything she makes has either 5 lbs of butter or cream!! :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I am totally obsessed with TFN!!!!!!! Funny thing is, I never watched it much BEFORE I started eating healthier. :laugh: I triple love Paula Deen & Diners, Drive-in's and Dives! Yum-O!
  • klarson
    klarson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ever watch Paula Deen?? Now SHE should be banned for sure!!!! hehe I think everything she makes has either 5 lbs of butter or cream!! :laugh:

YES! She always takes big bites of her dish in the end and gets whipped cream or something on her face:laugh: