Hi Everyone!

Options
penny5
penny5 Posts: 148 Member
I'm excited to be logging my daily meals and exercise online instead of in my notebook. Life seems to have gotten away from me and I lost focus of taking care of myself. I hope to form a support group to motivate myself and others. I invite everyone who reads this to request me as a friend and we can support each other.

Good Luck to Everyone,
Penny

Replies

• 0oKareno0
    0oKareno0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, Penny! Welcome to myfitnesspal. I'm sure you'll find a very friendly and supportive community here. I sure have! Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like :). All the best to you in the future!

Karen
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    hey Penny!! Great to have you join us. This is a great supportive group and a great source of information. Feel free to friend me if you like. Hope you have great success on your weight loss journey.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    hello, welcome and have fun on MFP, theres tons of people to help with anything you need, all you have to do is ask and they will help.
  • Lorrie7195
    Options
    Welcome! I only introduced myself last week and already I have received much needed support and encouragement on my journey to a healthier lifestyle!