wpooh313
wpooh313 Posts: 3
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. I am new to MFP. I just joined today! I have recently been driven to get back in shape-many reasons for that! I have joined the local YMCA and go 3-4 times a week for 45 min. each time. I have been going now for 3 weeks and have lost 2-3 lbs, but have lost 2 in. in my waist and 1 in. in my hips already! I'm pleased with that so far! I have about 50 lbs to lose and hope I can have a good start on that by summer (I want to do it the right way this time!). I am glad to be here and love the way I can track my food, calories, fat, carbs, etc. and my fitness each day!

Replies

• girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    welcome this is a great site :smile:
  • Hinto
    Hinto Posts: 52
    Congratulations on joining, this is a great site with lots of good support. Welcome.
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Hi, Welcome to MFP. This is a great tool to help us accomplish our weight goal... Wish you the best! If you want friends feel free to add me.
  • misemer
    misemer Posts: 1
    Hi new to MFP. I guess there is a first time for everything. So Hello to you all!
  • jeffwar
    jeffwar Posts: 7
    Welcome to the new you... I have fought with my weight for years , and this is the first site that actually is helping me. Not only am I losing the weight, but I'm also learning how to eat right so I can stay healthy along time. I really think you will have alot of success here, as long as you are honest about the things you eat. Good Luck !!! :happy:
  • wpooh313
    wpooh313 Posts: 3
    Thank you everyone! I certainly have had many people reach out to me already. It is very encouraging and great to have others who are going through the same battles!
This discussion has been closed.