Shame

Options
2»

Replies

• ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Yes my eating has been so horrible lately that I made mine private again. :(
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are not alone! In fact, I feel a lot of pressure about my diary because I've had a lot of success with my weight loss and feel like I should set the example always. I know people look to me and my diary to see how it's done..... so, when I eat an entire Lindt Intense Orange Bar, like tonight, I feel more guilty for people seeing it and what they think than for the calories I spent consuming it, lol.

Know that I would never judge you even if you tripled your calorie intake for one day and neither would most people on MFP.
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well I opened up my diary today for the first time for friends. I think it was a big step in taking responsibility for my healthier lifestyle. I was very self-conscious about what I ate but I think it will help me to stay on track and I have a great group of friends on MFP who I am comfortable with to be honest because I know they won't judge.
  • zenfocus
    zenfocus Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Use your food diary as a way to help yourself stay accountable to yourself. It's actually a great tool - where else would you be able to let the general public see what you've eaten every day? lol.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    yea Ive had those times I just eat and move on!...dont feel bad..:flowerforyou: