Hello

Options
New to this site but not new to wanting to lose weight. I was in a car accident almost five years ago that has changed my life dramatically. I was not taking the greatest care of myself before the accident but since the car accident I have watched as my weight kept going up, up, up.

At first all I could focus was on the pain, then the pain and everything I was losing because of this care accident, including myself. I have finally reached the point where all I want to focus on losing are my unhealthy eating habits, the emotional snags that contribute to the unhealthy eating, and the 90 lbs of extra weight I am carrying around.

I want to gain back my health, my self esteem, my joy of life.

:happy:

Replies

• ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Awesome breakthfough to taking charge of your life! You will achieve your goals ...one step at a time...and that is the best way to do it! Looking at the end result of what you want is great but when you get frustrated look to the here and now and what decision you can make NOW that is the right choice! Just like you did by joining MFP! Welcome and may your journey be blessed!