MFP progress

Atlantis2350
Atlantis2350 Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey everyone,
Just thought I would write a short post and see how everyone is doing with their MFP so far. :tongue: ??

I hope everyone is doing well, I have found it fun and interesting entering and see all the calories and others that I am consuming :blushing: . It is actually really made me cut down and eating and doing more walking and jogging exercises. I did a 60mins of Yoga today, I found it really relaxing afterwards, but I am looking to buy a Fitness DVD or maybe even Fitness Dance DVD's too :ohwell: .

Havefun, and good luck all :smile:

Replies

• Hey everyone,
    Just thought I would write a short post and see how everyone is doing with their MFP so far. :tongue: ??

I hope everyone is doing well, I have found it fun and interesting entering and see all the calories and others that I am consuming :blushing: . It is actually really made me cut down and eating and doing more walking and jogging exercises. I did a 60mins of Yoga today, I found it really relaxing afterwards, but I am looking to buy a Fitness DVD or maybe even Fitness Dance DVD's too :ohwell: .

Havefun, and good luck all :smile:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    watch out it can be addicting:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.