reduce body fat

Options
I'm pretty happy with the gradual reduction in the scale numbers, and in the way my body is shaping up.

But my body fat % seems really high at 32%. Is there any changes I should make to the carbs/ fat/ protein ratio that would help me bring this down? Or can this be helped with exercise type?

Replies

• 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Keep your protein levels high, use resistance training, a dietary deficit, and patience.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Keep your protein levels high, use resistance training, a dietary deficit, and patience.

What he said!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Keep the Protein up! Cut the Sugar out except the occasional fruit. Nothing Processed! Try to make sure to eat protein with carbs. LIke fruit and nuts hot cereal and an egg ect. Workouts try circuit training. Keep it up and it will come. PS how did you measure your body fat?
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    My weightwatchers scale measures it. I know it's not going to be totally accurate but I also know I need to reduce it!

Thanks for the tips guys - I shall keep on keepin' on!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Definitely add strength training to your exercise routine! I dropped 3% body fat in 6 weeks by adding heavy weights! I try to keep my ratios to 45 carbs, 30 protein, 25 fat. Good luck!