GOAL!!!!!!

Options
starting this thread just to see my weight loss ticker. I MADE GOAL THIS MORNING! i started at 321 late april last year and in less than 11 months i dropped 122 lbs. to go from over 300 to under 200. woo-hoo!

Replies

• mandeater
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • mikey3061
    Options
    Fantastic......inspirational! Well done.
  • mbuzalski
    mbuzalski Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!! It shows great dedication and commitment. Enjoy your success.
  • aero1974
    aero1974 Posts: 2
    Options
    Amaaaazing!!! Great work
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done:smile:
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is most impressive. I had similar success losing about 70 lbs in 7 months, but then sadly managed to back on back 50 lbs in the 7 months after (figured being at goal weight gave me reason to stop exercising quite so much and then eating more randomly, ie. massive sandwiches feeding frenzies:). I have now decided to try focus more on other measurements (waist and hip in particular) to keep me more on the straight on narrow. I bet that for you you saw massive changes in those areas, For me it was nice to be able to finally wear size 38 again, sadly now up to size 42 again..sigh.. I can do it.
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Awesome, well done. :happy:
  • kvr414
    kvr414 Posts: 111
    Options
    WOW!!!! way to go!!! that's definitely cause for CELEBRATION!!!!!
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is amazing! Way to go! Can't wait for the day I feel like you do today!

Enjoy this time!
  • jasonweinberg
    Options
    @earl that won't be happening to me: promise.
  • hyoung3
    hyoung3 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you.... you are truly an inspiration to all of us !!

Enjoy your new "you".... and stay in touch. We're here to help you maintain, too.

High 5 to ya !! :drinker:
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, well done. So pleased for you.:bigsmile:
  • sylviabb
    sylviabb Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations... that is awesome !
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    congrats on gaining a new healthier life!!!!!
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    well done, cracking job....
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I really hope to be hitting my goal next week. I am really proud of you its a long hard journey to get to goal.
  • sacfrazier
    Options
    That is awesome! I am almost 1/2 way to my goal weight, but can't wait until I can say that I am exactly where I want to be. Congratulations! You must be so proud of yourself:happy:
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Jason! I am so happy for you! What a wonderful job you have done! You rock!
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    All I can say is "AWESOME"....simply AWESOME. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!