What have you done RIGHT today Day 7

Options
To often we ONLY reflect on the things we didn't do or could have done better - there is a place for that but we also need to reflect on the things we have done right. ONLY positive comments- so tell me what have you done right, last night or today?

* mine is*

Despite having a REALLY crappy day yesterday I DID NOT turn to food for comfort!!! I had the thought of getting ice cream to make it all better and very quickly dismissed the idea!!!!

Day 3 of INSANITY complete!!!!

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    TurboFire 60 complete, 515 calories burned:bigsmile:
  • han182
    han182 Posts: 82
    Options
    Last night I looked at the pack of malteasers on my kitchen counter, and promptly put them in the bin! I don't need you delicious chocolate!!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    did an extra mins more than usual exercise yesterday:flowerforyou:
  • mandeater
    Options
    Swapped most of my daily coffees for peppermint tea - still need some caffine tho lol
  • ronhug
    ronhug Posts: 2
    Options
    72 lbs GREAT!!:glasses:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had such an awful day (my car went boom in the middle of the road and had to call out the police and fire brigade) so I didn't get to go cycling, but I went to an extra aerobics class last night to compensate, instead of sitting at home, comfort eating.

And this morning my new denim cut offs have arrived by post in a 29, and they not only fit, but are loose round the waist!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am just back from walk running for 70 mins IT WAS FANTASTIC I WAS FANTASTIC LOL!!!:!!!!:smile:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had such an awful day (my car went boom in the middle of the road and had to call out the police and fire brigade) so I didn't get to go cycling, but I went to an extra aerobics class last night to compensate, instead of sitting at home, comfort eating.

And this morning my new denim cut offs have arrived by post in a 29, and they not only fit, but are loose round the waist!

This is AMAZING commitment. working out period after your car goes boom is IMPRESIVE, but to do extra to make up for what you missed WONDERFUL
  • Busichic
    Busichic Posts: 5
    Options
    Got up early and got 30 mins of aerobic step in before my son got up. :)
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I did Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred!!!
  • nicolepope11
    Options
    First of all, awesome job! 72lbs is great! I came home after working my second job last night and despite being exhausted from working 13 hours, I popped in the 30DS and did day 7. It's all about the small battles. It's all in our heads :) You are living proof!
  • jgerbe2
    jgerbe2 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    With no energy after an 18 hour day on Monday, I got up yesterday morning @ 5:15AM to go work out before the rotten weather hit. I used to wait until after work to get my workout in and in the past I would let the weather completely stop me.
  • pghfan
    pghfan Posts: 119
    Options
    I was out of town at a meeting all day and did not make it to the gym, but I did put on my sneakers and go for a power walk around the neighborhood. :happy:
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I was able to get up at 5:40 for the third day this week to go to the gym! Just by doing that first thing in the morning gets my day going right!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the comments on the weight loss but more importantly I love all the positve things that you've done!!! GREAT JOB!!