The Shred

Stagezz
Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone completed this 30 day video? I see all these post about "I'm Starting Today" but how does it actually end up?
I did it for a week...my body hurt so bad, then I lost my motivation...

Before and after pics would be awesome to see if anyone has completed it! I may have to dig it back out and TRY AGAIN! :o)

Replies

• UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    I have done it a few times.. Do NOT do it everyday because you cannot strength train everyday.. Your muscles need a day off in between.. I would do it 3 times/week and do cardio on the "off" days.. :) you will def be sore doing it everyday because your muscles don't have a chance to recover.. Good luck!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    I have been trying it, for the millionth time, but I don't feel as though I get results from the series like everyone else even though I push myself and use 5lb and 8lb weights (until doing the chair move in level 2 then I have to go down to 3lb weight) I am wondering if others who are getting results are also doing other exercising (videos, gym, ect) on top of the 30DayShred
  • traceytoo
    traceytoo Posts: 163
    I got to about day 12/13 then got so bored, I nearly fell asleep and completely lost the will to live .. I think you would get results from it, but if I were to carry on doing it, I'd prob do it 3 times a week or every other night and not at weekends, even though it's only 20 minutes, when it's every night, it takes up a lot of time when ya need to be doing other stuff .... but it was incredibly boring for me :ohwell: :yawn:
  • elfward
    elfward Posts: 52 Member
    Hi all,

I've just started the Shred. I'm finding that if I do it 2 or 3 times a week, it's much easier to be motivated - I try and run or walk on the in-between days. There's no way I would do it everyday! But on L1D4, I'm already a bit bored... Still, it makes me feel good at the end of the workout!

El
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    I've done it the past 6 days.
  • nldsmiley
    nldsmiley Posts: 38 Member
    I am on Day 8 of level 1. I did it 6 days straight and took a day break. If all goes well, Friday I will start level 2. We will see though. The first 4 days are definetly the hardest and being on day 8, I can see the difference from Day 1 and 2.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.