A goal achieved

whoisgoingtosaveher
edited September 25 in Success Stories
I just thought i'd drop in a hello and hi there.
I only joined this site a few weeks back but i've been dieting since January (after the christmas stuffing of the face). I just wanted to share my news that I am currently sat here in a pair of size 12 (uk) skinny jeans!! I'm over the moon, I havent been able to get into 12's since before my daughter was born (almost four years ago now).
At the end of December I invested in some scales and I was horrified by the weight I saw 179lbs and honestly strugglign to squeeze my backside in a size 16 (uk). Since that moment on I've lost 20lbs and i'm feeling great and in all honesty its because of you guys. Reading all your stories keeps me motivated and i'm looking forward to losing those last few pounds now I see the difference in my body shape and the way I feel I know I can only go forward now!!
Thank you guys.
xxxxx :smile: :heart: :heart:

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!