I've lost my daughter!! (In Weight)

Options

Replies

• Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I joke that I need to lose a Chinese gymnast (not a racist statement- they were the smallest at the last Olympics averaging under 80#) to reach my goal!

Way to go!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats! These posts are so encouraging to those of us just starting out. I only started on Monday and have already seen the scales go down, simply by counting calories. It's amazing how easy it's been so far, now that I know what to eat and how much to eat. I can't wait to post my first milestone :)
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    congratulations, that's a great loss!! :flowerforyou:
  • angelnsu21
    Options
    Thank Ya'll so much!!! I have a lot more to go, but Im on the right track to a life changing experience!!!
  • _LA_
    _LA_ Posts: 111
    Options
    Awesome! And, lol!! I told my 7 year old that my first goal is to lose him, then his sister, then his little brother...rofl! (Of course I have smaller goals for me in between :) ) He was amazed that I could have 54 pounds of extra weight (which is JUST him)...if only he knew!! :laugh:
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Great job, I would love to lose a toddler in weight, I am headed that way!
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Geat work keep it up and use your daughter as your motivator!
  • crayfish408
    crayfish408 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I started counting calories the beginning of the month and have derailed a bit these last few days. You just inspired me to do better and get back on track! I haven't weighed since March 1st and plan on seeing great results April 1st! It's a complete lifestyle change but well worth it!
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!!
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Be careful...I did that after kid #1 and ended up with kid #2!! :wink:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Brilliant...well done!

when I started this I needed to lose my daughter (99lbs but the mare has gone and put on 9lbs, much needed!) so now i'll have to lose my youngest son and a couple of the cats!
  • Tinkerbell_24
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Keep up the good work :):)
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great way of thinking about how much you've lost. Keep up the great work!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    HI and doing the happy dance for you! How awesome you must feel! I wish you the best on this journey and you are in the rgiht place for it!! Shelia
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    Options
    So...Ive never posted before, but after weighing this morning, I felt it necessary! My tracker is a little off from guessing at my weight when I signed up and needless to say I guessed under my weight! I started off at 250 (right weight) and as of this morning I am at 223.2...I have officially lost my 2 year old daughter in weight!! I pick her up now and go "WOW" this is the extra weight I have been carrying around for 2 years now!!! :drinker: :noway: :noway: Ive been calorie counting since January and have already lost roughly 27 pounds!!! This is the first time in my life I have been able to lose the weight, keep it off, and be able to look in the mirror without feeling BLAH!!! I am so proud of myself!! Just had to share this!!

i lost my two years old weight also. I feel so much better having lost the 22 pounds she is and an extra 4 since. It took me a little longer to lose my weight because I wasn't counting the calories. But I am hoping in a month, I will see a difference.
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    Your story just made my day !!! Thanks A Bunch!! great job keep it up and stay focus!:bigsmile:
  • angelnsu21
    Options
    Be careful...I did that after kid #1 and ended up with kid #2!! :wink:

LOL that is actually how I got the 2 year old!!! I have a 3 year old son, I lost 30 pounds doin no carbs and ended up pregnant again when he was 10 months old!!!! Yes, I cried!! They are now 2 and 3 (17 months apart)!!
  • kbcsurams
    kbcsurams Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Great job!:happy:
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations & keep pushing forward!
  • JaneDeere1975
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!