New to myfitnesspal

Options
Good morning. I just recently join myfitnesspal. I need a place to track my calories and exercise and this looks like a great site. I also need support from others.

I just retired in January and am getting used to this new phase in my life. My husbad and I joined a gym and try to make there at least 4 days a week. This is really helping me to keep going on this weight loss journer.

Looking forward to meeting new people and getter to know them.

Replies

• az1cowgirl
    Options
    Well first, congratulations on your retirement! A whole new phase of life can be so exciting! Second, good work on joining a gym. What a wonderful way to spend time with your hubby. I've only been with this site for a week or so but I love it. Great information, support, and encouragement. Feel free to "friend" me if you want some extra "atta-girls!"

Linda
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    hey and welcome i also only joined 5 dyas ago so am fairly new myself good luck with your journey and please feel free to add me :)
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

This is a great site to help be accountable and to gain support when you need it. Feel free to add me if you're looking for support.

Good luck!