Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi All!!

Hello, I'm new to this site. I joined it at the start of the year with a vision to use it straight away... didn't happen, so I thought I'd crack on with it now as all I seem to be doing is gaining weight! After logging my exercise and food intake for a week and can see where I have been going wrong. SO hopefully by continuing to log and do something practical about my weight, I should be able to reach my goal of 11st 5lbs... trust me, I'm mostly muscle under the fat (relic from my more athletic days), so this weight will mean I'm 'skinny' again.

Just wondered if there are any West Yorkshire folk out there - particularly around the Bradford/Bingley area. Would be nice to have some guidance/positive stories/support from people other then my friends - who love me 'just the way I am'.

Thanks!!

Vee x

Replies

• Welcome 'Again' to MFP Vee, best of luck on your weight loss journey

x
  • Hello and welcome!!! This is SUCH a fantastic site...I am in Kansas, US but feel free to add me..I love to trade motivation! =)
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Welcome and good luck on your journey to loose the weight... If you ever need to chat, I'm around for some motivation as I only too well how quickly we can all fall of the wagon :-) All the best!
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Welcome!

This is a great site to help be accountable and to gain support when you need it. Feel free to add me if you're looking for support.

Good luck!