Day #3

Options
Hi everyone. This is my third day and I'm so glad I found this app/site. I'm 44 years old and have 63 pounds to lose. I'm not very happy that I put on all this weight, but I've decided to stop beating myself up about it and work hard to get healthy & fit again. I look forward to meeting others on the same (or similar) journey.

Jean Ann

Replies

• mreardon2996
    mreardon2996 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You picked a great site and place to start. Good luck - make sure to take the ups with the downs and don't give up too quickly- you didn't gain 63 lbs. in a day- don't expect to lose it in a day either- WELCOME!!!
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    HI! Welcome! i am trying to lose about the same amount of weight. this sight has worked well for me. add me if you need support :smile:
  • sdijji
    sdijji Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    this site is wonderful and the people on here are great too! i haven't been on here for long but already enjoy the motivation and encouragement i get from others! feel free to add me if you like
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

This is a great site to help be accountable and to gain support when you need it. Feel free to add me if you're looking for support.

Good luck!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Everyone here is very helpful and encouraging! We're all in this together. Good luck on meeting your goals!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    This site is wonderful (and the people are too)! Best of luck to you =)
  • jam1166
    jam1166 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks everyone! The support on this site is amazing.