Hump Day

Options
paul87920
paul87920 Posts: 165 Member
I've made it to the pinnacle of the week staying under calorie count by 2517 so far. I've also been under calorie limits since Sunday. Since I've been logging over the past 2-3 weeks I've only been over 3 times. Once was a Wednesday office St. Patrick's Day Party, and both other times it was a Saturday. Which by the way does anyone else have that Saturday issue?

Replies

• legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Saturday is the day my husband and I spend together, and we usually go out, which means the calorie intake is always higher. If I am not right during the day eating very low calories, then I know its gonna be a tough night... I try and most times I succeed, but I dont beat myself up over it if I don't make it just under.

Good for you for being aware of the issue!
  • LaurenMadjidi
    LaurenMadjidi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Um yes!!! It's hard to be social with friends and not drink a beer or share some really fattening bar food... especially when the NCAA tournament is on and the NBA playoffs are coming up. I think the solution is to just workout more in the morning before you have the beer and enjoy a really lite breakfast/lunch prior to meeting up with friends.

Or, you can decide to have a cheat day (where you allow yourself to indulge a little bit one day of the week). However, I'm still struggling with this one... it's not easy that's for sure!
  • afboudreaux
    Options
    Saturday and Sunday are my bad days. I'm so active during the week that I'm exhausted most of the weekend. Plus my husband works all day most weekends so it's just me and the dog laying around the house watching TV. It's bad, I know.
  • paul87920
    paul87920 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Um yes!!! It's hard to be social with friends and not drink a beer or share some really fattening bar food... especially when the NCAA tournament is on and the NBA playoffs are coming up. I think the solution is to just workout more in the morning before you have the beer and enjoy a really lite breakfast/lunch prior to meeting up with friends.

Or, you can decide to have a cheat day (where you allow yourself to indulge a little bit one day of the week). However, I'm still struggling with this one... it's not easy that's for sure!

My fear about a cheat day is that I don't think I'm disciplined enough for one yet. Not to mention the last 13 years of my life have been one continual cheat day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!