Hello to All

Options
Hi there everyone!! I am new to this site and I can't wait to make new online friends. It will be nice to have people who understand the challenges I will be facing in my quest to lose weight. I am also willing to be there for all, who like myself, need that encouragement to continue. Take care all and good luck:smile:

Replies

• saskiegirl
    saskiegirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone!! I am new to this site and I can't wait to make new online friends. It will be nice to have people who understand the challenges I will be facing in my quest to lose weight. I am also willing to be there for all, who like myself, need that encouragement to continue. Take care all and good luck:smile:
  • jmlane1981
    Options
    Hi Saskie! Welcome to MFP. It is a great site with a lot of helpful members and some great resources. We are here for you whenever you need us and we definitely know the journey that lies ahead, we are all here for the same reason...with the exception of my husband, he is going to start doing it, but his goal is to gain weight. Imagine that, two people in the same house...one trying to lose and one trying to gain. This is going to be tough!!! He gets too eat all the calories he pretty much wants, more than he wants really and I have to eat less. Oh well. Good Luck in your journey!:drinker:
  • saskiegirl
    saskiegirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    jmlane1981 you sound JUST LIKE ME!! My husband does not need to gain any weight, but he consistantly eats and is sooooooo slim. It makes me sick:grumble: So, I can imagine what you are going through!! It will be nice to know that there is someone in this community that will know my struggles when there is food in the house for my husband to enjoy, yet I need to stay away. Keep in touch and hopefully together we can conquer this battle:happy:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    It is hard when a spouse is not on board with your goals or others around you. While you are eating smaller everything and they are eating nice large portions of chips, coke etc........at 11:00pm LOL
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    It is hard when a spouse is not on board with your goals or others around you. While you are eating smaller everything and they are eating nice large portions of chips, coke etc........at 11:00pm LOL

I hear you. My husband can be that way, but, he knows that this means a lot to me and he is getting better. He is my trainer too. He gets the munchies for chips and salsa, and he will sit there and offer me some. That part drives me nuts. But, I know that I am going to succeed and if he keeps eating the snacks, he will be joining this site..