Chalean Extreme!

sunnyfulme
sunnyfulme Posts: 4
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey all, I've been doing Chalean Extreme as part of my work out. My problem though is that none of the exercises that I do with the Chalean Extreme program seem to be listed in the exercise portion of this website... I don't know how many calories they burn, so how do I accurately enter them in?

Any thoughts?

Replies

• Aps123
    Aps123 Posts: 71 Member
    I had the same problem. Someone sugguested wearing a heart rate monitor which i havent done yet. I just add it under "cardiovascular-strength training" its kinda disappointing though it says i burn about 105 after CE. but that strength trainging is necessary to build lean muscle.
  • I have the same question. Bump**
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    I had the same problem. Someone sugguested wearing a heart rate monitor which i havent done yet. I just add it under "cardiovascular-strength training" its kinda disappointing though it says i burn about 105 after CE. but that strength trainging is necessary to build lean muscle.

I wear a HRM and I burn anywhere from 150-200 for the weights. More on days with heavy legs. It's been less in the burn circuit though. I like to feel the cardio effect so I usually run a few miles after I get done with CE.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Wear a heart rate monitor and record the time and calories burned and then create your own exercise called Chalean Extreme. go to the "add exercise" bar and hit "search" (just leave it blank). A prompt will come up that says "Can't find what you're looking for? Add an exercise to the database" and follow the prompts.
  • Thank you all for your help! :D
This discussion has been closed.