124»

Replies

• MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    holy crap, look at the difference in my GUT! :noway:

ewww-1.jpg

boudoirb_w20101215-0251.jpg

Kind of hard for us to tell with the whole black shirt on a black background. Wear a light colored shirt and we can see much better, black is great for hiding, you do not want to hide here. You want to show it off here. :wink:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, looking very good.
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    Great job! You can really see it in your face too!!! You totally inspired me today.... ;) Thanks.. Im a few pounds under your starting weight so it totally rocks to see what I'll look like 28 pounds later ;)
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. I hope I look that good when I reach my goal. Thanks for the inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    you look wonderful!!!!
  • skinnymama74
    skinnymama74 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    awsome!!! keep it up! you look great
  • sherrynewm
    sherrynewm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job !!!! Seems like you and I both started about the same weight, almost at the same weight currently and have the same goal weight. I have really enjoyed this website. Keep up the great work !!!!!
  • jjr123
    jjr123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Holy crap is right. You look awesome.
  • amkam96
    amkam96 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look awesome, is everyones success with myfitnesspal.com including several days/week of cardio and strength training?
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!