Glad to be on this site

Options
Hello, I began using the site 6 days ago. It has been so nice to be able to log everything in and the computer do the calculating!! My husband helped me get started because I am not very goood with computers. But I am learning!! Excited to be a part of all this!!

Replies

• ki4idb
    ki4idb Posts: 114
    Options
    I am sure you will do great ...

Signed,
    The Husband

Love Ya!
  • jantim1990
    jantim1990 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awww.....it is awesome that you and your husband are on MFP together! I have only been using this site for 7 days, and I feel it has made a big difference with the food I eat. I actually enjoy logging in my food!! I also really like all the support and encouragement everyone offers. I've lost 2.2 lbs already!!
    I hope you and your husband have great success with your weight-loss. You already have an advantage because you are doing it together! Add me as a friend and I will help and encourage you in any way that I can!! Good luck!!
    1040 Posts: 1
    Options
    We'll just all figure it out together ;0)
  • kimberpet3015
    kimberpet3015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thats so cool you and your husband are doing this together!! You can share the whole experience...Keep in touch and let me know how you guys are doing!!....Kimberly
  • cindysharp1
    Options
    I am glad we are doing it together too!! In the past we have each at different times been modivated to lose weight but never at the same time. It gives us someone to be accountable to. But it is sad that date night is at the gym sometimes.
  • ki4idb
    ki4idb Posts: 114
    Options
    We'll just all figure it out together ;0)

add my mother and we have a big family affair .... welcome to MFP mom!