Chinese food HELP!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    Me personally, I still eat chinese - because if I dont, I will get bored of "healthy" food very quickly and ruin all the good work I have done, but what I do now is order what I normally have and only eat half! A little of what you like is better than alot of what you dont! Other people will probably kill me for saying this though :(
    i agree with this poster...you cant totally deny yourself everything, or else you'll fail in the long run. like this poster said, just cut it down to half so the portion size you eat isnt as large.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    a friend told me to ask for it without msg, makes it a bit healthier, I like the chicken & brocoli,tho I get it sans brocoli LOL lasty time I got it, I made it last three meals and shared the first one with friends :)
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    also just a thought...you could share with a friend.
  • susancelli928
    Options
    You have to give into temptation every once in a while, if not, you will fail at your goals. Don't consider what you are doing dieting, consider it a better way of life. Diets fails as we all know because people feel if you "cheat" they have failed. Not true... You just dust yourself off and start eating healthy again the next meal. Enjoy it!!!
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Nice suggestions above.

Other choices to consider:
    Moo goo gai pan
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moo_goo_gai_pan

A steamed or grilled fish entree that's light on sauce

Lettuce wraps (easy on the sauce - loads of sodium)