Blonde or Brunettes?

Options

Replies

• rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Another ginger here... So of course I'm biased!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    c. All of the above
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    read heads ; ) I am a little biased though

Gingers unite!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Blondes or Brunettes?

Yes!

I would diddo this comment and also add red heads, and pretty much any other colour you can think of

Also.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I can find all attractive of course, but I guess I gravitate towards dark hair on guys and dark or red hair on females ^_^
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural blonde but my hair is red right now :D
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate. Bombness comes in all varieties. :bigsmile:
  • Cloud_Dancer
    Options
    brunettes are hot. Guys and chicks!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    On a man...doesn't matter as long as he has hair. I love red on a woman but haven't tried that yet on myself. Been a blonde, but have just as much fun as a natural brunette!
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    My wife is blond and I have to say I am just naturally programmed to notice blondes first. However I love brunettes too...I've asked my wife to dye her hair dark for something different but she's not into it lol.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Brunettes :), although hair colour would never swing it for me I don't think.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I used to love blondes, I was blonde crazy but as of late I have been way more into brunettes with blue or green eyes. I have to have a girl with bright eyes. It's just something about them that gets my blood pumpin.
  • seemae
    seemae Posts: 38
    Options
    There is not enough blond representation here! BLONDDDDEESSSSS!

That's what I prefer for myself, anyway. I've dyed my hair pretty much every color of the rainbow with the exception of yellow (not blond, I'm talking yellow like the crayon). Although red hair is definitely a very, very close second with purple placing in third.

I'm can't stand having brown hair though... tried it and dyed it within weeks. It looked fine but something about it just didn't click with me. Though when it comes to men, I love brunettes c:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate. Bombness comes in all varieties. :bigsmile:

This is exactly how I feel too! For me, bombness comes in all varieties for guys and girls! :heart:
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I used to love blondes, I was blonde crazy but as of late I have been way more into brunettes with blue or green eyes. I have to have a girl with bright eyes. It's just something about them that gets my blood pumpin.

So.. the sun makes my eyes sparkle... just sayin :wink:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

So.. the sun makes my eyes sparkle... just sayin :wink:

Hmmmmm
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    No preference...look at my friends list and you will see gorgeous ladies with all different colors of hair. :love:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Well, of course I'm going to vote for blondes. :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Pink. :)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    D.....all the above!