Juicer Recipes Needed

Options
bonkers4mydogs
bonkers4mydogs Posts: 11 Member
I recently aquired a new Juicer but have no idea what to make with it. I'm not sure what combinations of fruits/veggies would be good.

Suggestions anyone?

Replies

• JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My fruits are apple, orange, pineapple mainly. then you can throw in whatever veggies you want because the fruits mask the flavor of them! although be careful with celery, only a stalk or 2 at a time. that flavor tends to creep in no matter what. ;)
  • kayleekowalczyk
    Options
    Pineapple is amazing, it makes a lot of juice with just a little bit of fruit. It also thins out your juice making it more drinkable, apples and tangerines or oranges mixed with pineapple is my favorite.
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    ok now I'm seriously craving some juice. xD
  • bonkers4mydogs
    Options
    My fruits are apple, orange, pineapple mainly. then you can throw in whatever veggies you want because the fruits mask the flavor of them! although be careful with celery, only a stalk or 2 at a time. that flavor tends to creep in no matter what. ;)

Thanks for the heads up on celery!

I'll definately be stocking up on this stuff on my next trip to the grocery store so I can try it out!

Thanks again for the suggestions!
  • bonkers4mydogs
    Options
    Pineapple is amazing, it makes a lot of juice with just a little bit of fruit. It also thins out your juice making it more drinkable, apples and tangerines or oranges mixed with pineapple is my favorite.

That sounds yummy! Thanks!