Hi!

Options
I'm not new per se, but i've never used the forums before!
I've just spent a week with my parents, which has resulted in a bit of weight gain and I went onto the injection 3 months ago, which is supposed to cause weight gain too, so I need to lose some pounds!

I think I was just short of 10st before I had my daughter, only gained 1st while I was pregnant, lost it all very quickly after she was born and now, a year and a half later, i'm right back up to 11st 4lb. Not happy!

I want to wear the things in the H&M catalogue! I want to look like me again!

Definitely have problems with motivation and exercising, but i'm hoping to invest in a wii fit board very soon to spur me on a bit!

That's me I guess!

Replies

• popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi back to you!

I love my Wii Fit Plus w/ Balance Board. It has turned out to save me a lot of headaches and money w/ scheduling workout classes, waiting for nice weather outside, and the cost of joining a gym. If you enjoy video games and are a little competitive, it may be a good investment for you.

There is a jogging program (board not required) that I really like because I can change the channel and watch TV while I just run off stress and cals. I also love the bicycling program, skateboarding, and the yoga programs are pretty good too.

Let me know if you want some support with it.
    Amy
  • hanansk16
    hanansk16 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you sweetheart!
    I've got a friend who's selling the wii board, so i'm hoping hubby says yes, otherwise i'll have to start saving up :(

I keep getting very annoyed with the amount of walking I do and the fact that i'm not loosing any weight! I walk pretty much every day, most of the time at a leisurely pace, but i'm not really doing any heavy cardio which I think is my downfall! Definitely need to have some sort of proper routine going, with lots of cardio for fat burning!

Man I hate exercise!!

Ny friend has Just Dance for the wii and she says it's brilliant for getting a sweat on and burning some calories. Might be a cheaper alternative to the wii fit if I can't get it cheap!