Overate today...UGH!

Options
I can't believe myself! I feel totally digusting! I actually had like two dinners tonight. Freaking nuts! I had a cup of peaches, then on my break I had my dinner of homemade Hungry Girls chicken wings...and after I got off I went to TGI Fridays with friends and got 4 oz. piece of chicken...plain. Then, we went to the midnight showing of Batman (best movie I think I've EVER seen btw..) and I had a Special K bar AND a hlaf of a Luna protein bar AND a handful of my friends popcorn! Ahhhhh!!!!! Even though they weren't the worst choices, I still feel like a fatass. Anyone have these days wher eyou feel like you just can't get enough?! Thank God, I ate reeeally good during the day and didn't go over my calories too much, only like 150. Eekk..I still hate it though!

Replies

• jamster
    jamster Posts: 38
    Options
    I can't believe myself! I feel totally digusting! I actually had like two dinners tonight. Freaking nuts! I had a cup of peaches, then on my break I had my dinner of homemade Hungry Girls chicken wings...and after I got off I went to TGI Fridays with friends and got 4 oz. piece of chicken...plain. Then, we went to the midnight showing of Batman (best movie I think I've EVER seen btw..) and I had a Special K bar AND a hlaf of a Luna protein bar AND a handful of my friends popcorn! Ahhhhh!!!!! Even though they weren't the worst choices, I still feel like a fatass. Anyone have these days wher eyou feel like you just can't get enough?! Thank God, I ate reeeally good during the day and didn't go over my calories too much, only like 150. Eekk..I still hate it though!
  • jbeasinger
    jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have felt like that since tuesday! worked out tuesday morning and after that i just been hungry ever since seems i can't get enough... driving me nuts!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Oh girlie! So plan your meals today, drink tons of water, and workout! You did NOT do too bad at all. At least you "see it" and can make changes for next time! You can do it!!! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ha, I came her for comfort and BAM...haha.

I could not stop yesterday. I am usually in bed by 10 pm but at midnight I was up for cheese and crackers...and not the lowfat stuff.:grumble:

I have found a correlation between eating in some restaraunts and bingeing. Maybe it is the salt or fat they cook the food with...or simply the difference in taste, i am not sure.

All I know is I ate teriaki stirfry at Stir Crazy yesterday and couldnt stop eating after that!

Today is another day. I vow to exercise, eat my veggies and fruits and not be a veggie myself:smooched: