Weekend challenge for monday 7/18

Ok friends....let's do it again. :flowerforyou:

The weekends are hard...so much fun going on....so many challenges for our healthiness and weight loss.....:grumble: :drinker: :laugh: :happy: :drinker:

Again my goal is to weigh the same monday (or tuesday...we might be going out of town for a night).

So my plan:

Keep the fun scale sabotoging drinks to a minimum.....
No emotional eating this weekend!
Friday---at least 3 miles / BodyPump
Saturday---4-5miles
Sunday--4-5miles
Monday 4-5 miles

Check in as you can over the weekend....It was really great to hear about your day and your willpower!

Good luck!!!! We can do it!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

(monday 7/21)

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Ok friends....let's do it again. :flowerforyou:

The weekends are hard...so much fun going on....so many challenges for our healthiness and weight loss.....:grumble: :drinker: :laugh: :happy: :drinker:

Again my goal is to weigh the same monday (or tuesday...we might be going out of town for a night).

So my plan:

Keep the fun scale sabotoging drinks to a minimum.....
    No emotional eating this weekend!
    Friday---at least 3 miles / BodyPump
    Saturday---4-5miles
    Sunday--4-5miles
    Monday 4-5 miles

Check in as you can over the weekend....It was really great to hear about your day and your willpower!

Good luck!!!! We can do it!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

(monday 7/21)
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    I'm in again! Tonight the plan is to head to the gym after work for a few miles on the treadmill, Saturday morning is 1 hour of Spinning, and Sunday I'm hoping to go on a nice walk...but that depends on the weather. If not...don't know yet. But yes...I will weight the same, if not LESS on Monday!!!:bigsmile:

:drinker: WE CAN DO THIS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    You can do it girlie!!! I love your feet picture! LOL
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    I am in as well. I would like to be down by Monday but I don't know if that is possible. The scale isn't budging! :noway:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    My weekend plan...

for food and drinks...
    eat healthy
    minimal alcohol
    drink lots of water

for exercise...
    Friday... Walk 4 miles
    Saturday... BL Power Sculpt DVD and walk 2 miles
    Sunday... Walk 4 miles

Thanks for starting this post for the weekend... Being accountable to you guys really helps me stay focused! Good luck to all of us! We CAN do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe and healthy weekend! :drinker:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    I'm in too...

Went to a baseball game last night and before going ate a huge helping of tofu chicken salad and blueberries for dessert so that I wasn't even tempted by the hot dugs and hamburgers I was so stuffed (oh yeah, did I mention my husband and I are going vegetarian until our Costa Rica trip?).

Exercise:
    Friday: not feeling so hot, but have been exercising all week, so may take this as my day off other than walking around the city with my kids on an outing. Love my heart rate monitor. I feel like I'm going something, even if it's small.
    Saturday: Body combat and 30 minutes of running.
    Sunday: Run for half an hour to an hour if I can make it.
    Monday: Cycle class for an hour, then run for 30 minutes.

Food:
    Keep social drinking to one drink this weekend.
    Reduce fatty foods.
    Keep increasing fruits, vegetables, and water.

My scale keeps playing around the same three pounds, so I'm hoping to at least keep it at the lower number, but who knows.

Do well everyone!!!
  • ladywalkalot
    :happy: :happy: :happy:

We can do this!
  • kistinbee
    Well...Friday night a success. I ate within my calories and ran for 1 hour on the treadmill after work! Now, headed to bed so I can get up for spinning tomorrow!:bigsmile:

Good night and good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ladywalkalot
    :happy: HAPPY SATURDAY:happy:
    wasn't going to weigh this am but i did and the scale was nice!

did well friday.....had 1100 calories to eat for dinner.....went out with a group of friends.....

getting ready to go for my run--hoping to do 5+miles

....have a wedding:heart: today and planning not to partake in the food/drink festivities:drinker:

have a great day everyone!!!!
  • natalie424
    Good Morning Weekend Challengers! I hope you are all doing well.

Friday.... I stayed within calories, drank lots of water, and walked 4 miles.

Today... I just finished a 2.5 mile walk and BL power sculpt level 2. I plan to remain within calories and drink loads of water.

Good luck everyone! :happy:
  • kistinbee
    Happy Saturday!!!! Yep...another good day so far! Went to a 1 hour Spinning class this morning. Eating minimal calories during the day today because my sister is coming over tonight and we're gonna have a few UV Blue vodkas with Crystal Light Lemonade! Shouldn't be too bad. Plus...drinking extra water throughout the day! I wish you all luck and I'll check back tomorrow!!
  • ladywalkalot
    :wink: HAPPY SUNDAY Weekenders!!

Yesterday was pretty good. Ran/walked 6.5 miles...ate healthy but:ohwell: :drinker: the wedding got me!! So many fun friends we all had a few glasses of wine....but I danced a lot! And I did wear a fitted halter sundress that I love....but couldn't have worn before MFP and 8lbs lost!

Just got off treadmill (yes, it was an effort----l was a little sluggish) but did four miles and hopefully sweat out the alcohol!! Will continue to drink tons of water!!

Heading up to family lake house today....
    plan to run/walk 5 miles tomorrow.....eat as healthy as I can at my in-laws....it's hit or miss....
    No more "beverages"!

i'll try to check in tomorrow but will probably be tuesday....not sure of internet access up there.....

Good luck....ya'll are doing soo awesome!!
  • Laguapa
    Laguapa Posts: 58
    [ (oh yeah, did I mention my husband and I are going vegetarian until our Costa Rica trip?). :huh:

You all did great and I hope I can join in next time!!! But where in Costa Rica are you going? My husband and I had been planning for a while to go but havent yet.
  • kistinbee
    Yay Sunday! So far so good this weekend. Last night I had 2 shots and 1 mixed drink with my sister and still stayed within my calories! Sweet success!!!! Today I'm trying to drink extra water and watch what I eat...no exercise today, but shopping with my mom and sister! So...that means some walking! Anyways...I hope everyone is having a GREAT Sunday and I'll check back tomorrow!!!!!!

AND...new post, new weight on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!
  • natalie424
    Yesterday was great... within calories, lots of water, walked over 4 miles, and did BL Power Sculpt Level 2.

Today is extremely hot and humid... only walked 1.75 miles... maybe more tonight!

Good luck everyone! :happy:
  • kistinbee
    Happy MONDAY morning! :bigsmile: VERY excited today! I LOST over the weekend!!!!!!!! How exciting! I am down a pound since Friday! Man...that hard work this weekend paid off! :drinker: I am SUPER happy!!!! :bigsmile: Anyways...I hope everyone else had a successful weekend!!! Have a GREAT start to the week!:flowerforyou:
  • natalie424
    Good Morning... The weekend went well! I stayed within calories, drank alot of water, and exercised each day. I have been walking A LOT latey (between 4 and 5 miles) and doing BL power sculpt dvd. I did not lose last week, but I didn't gain either.. so I guess that is good.

Have a great week! :happy:
  • ladywalkalot
    :grumble: well, i am up a one lb!!!!!

I exercised every day...but with going up to the in-laws I was completely at the mercy of others....
    ate out sunday.....a burger...the lakeside grill was out of grilled chicken!!

monday....ate chick-fil-a after the funeral:frown: ; dinner was bread and baked ziti for family in town....

I am 0 for 2 on the weekend challenges.......i did well until we left home sunday :grumble: :grumble: :sad:

soooo, back home and getting ready for a week beach trip......leaving saturday.....ya'll, I am soooo dreading the beach......I am afraid I'll gain a ton! We are going with two other families......

Congrats to ya'll who did well!!!
  • natalie424
    Have fun at the beach! You'll have so many yummy seafood options and you can walk or run on the beach everyday.... You can do it! :happy:
  • ladywalkalot
    Have fun at the beach! You'll have so many yummy seafood options and you can walk or run on the beach everyday.... You can do it! :happy:

thanks....I know I can get out there and do cardio....but it is really going to be a challenge....the dynamics of the group don't hold much for 'healthy eating" consistently....

I will just keep moving on the beach...playing or walking!!!!!!