Just me =)

Options
Fenyx
Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
Hi everybody! Figured I would just introduce myself like it suggested. I'm Shannon! lol well, 24 years old, full time student at the moment. Pretty much found this site by accident and man has it been a blessing. I don't have any friends on here, though I can think of some who will probably be happy to hear about it. So far, it's the first place I've actually found some great information, and I just love the information already stored for calorie counting ease =D (I've already started losing with the information!). It's just so nice how easy my diet has become with the use of this site. So, best of luck to everyone out there, including myself!

Replies

• girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    welcome this is a great site :smile:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome:flowerforyou:
  • sarabeth00219
    Options
    Hey! I am also new to the site and i am loving it. Good luck on your goals! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Pamc64
    Pamc64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi-- I'm brand new to the site too. Been using it for about 3 days, and I LOVE it. Makes it so easy to track everything. I come home from work, and enter all my food intake for the day so far, then plan out my evening meal/snack. This really helps me keep motivated, and I find it quick and easy to use. I sound like a commercial. hahahah I had gastric bypass surgery about 1 1/2 yrs ago, and have slowly put back on about 20 of the 120 lbs that I lost. Believe me, I DO NOT want to go down that road again. I feel so good, but still have about 70 lbs I would love to drop. Well, best of luck to you & keep up the good work.
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply's guys! It's so great to have more people out there doing this too! Just seems to make it that much easier to believe and strive for that goal!