Hi new friends!

Options
:wink:
Hi new friends!

I've lost 50 lbs. over the last year with another weight loss site...hated the sites new changes and paying membership fees so here I am. I am loving my fitness pal so far!! a little over 30 days in and 8 lbs gone, effortlessly. I'm looking forward to learning about the site and reading more posts! If I can be of assistance to anyone in MA, hmu!

Dorothy_C

Replies

• AnnieBerg
    AnnieBerg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Dorothy!! Great job. I lost almost 50 last year doing it on my own with food journaling and then tried a "different" website. I love MFP!! I have another 24 pounds to lose and hope to do it by the end of the year.

Keep up the good work!!
  • Dorothy_C
    Dorothy_C Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not too shabby either, AnnieBerg! Great job & congratulations...we're very similar here in terms of weight loss and this next goal. Good luck and keep in touch!
  • RadGirl2013
    Options
    Dorothy your my hero! I really want to finally lost this weight and 50lbs is my goal! How did you do it? Any tips? Congratulations on your success!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Good job on your wt loss.Good luck with the rest of your goal.This website is awesome as well as the wonderful friends I have met.