Dessert!

Options
What is your favorite dessert/sweet snack?

Replies

• Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Frozen Yogurt or Cheesecake! :D

Thankfully I like my deserts in portions and rarely eat it (personal habit, not forced by diet :D).
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    What is your favorite dessert/sweet snack?

Healthy or unhealthy?

Healthy would be Shakeology Pie or Shakeology Cookies. I am totally addicted to them and make them all the time!

Unhealthy would be chocolate peanut butter cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. I get one for my birthday every year. :bigsmile:
  • softballerchik1
    softballerchik1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    my favorite unhealthy dessert is cheesecake, preferably white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.

My favortite healthy dessert is jello with lite whipped topping. I also love fat free pudding and sometimes even go for sugar free. Cheesecake and White chocolate are my favorites.
  • oheatheroh
    oheatheroh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Do you mean healthy or naughty? :)
  • oheatheroh
    Options
    Favorite unhealthy dessert is making Chocolate Chip cookie dough, Maggie Moo's Red Velvet icecream, or Haagen Daz Coffee Icecream, Oreos and milk....the list goes on and on. Favorite healthy desserts are sugar free jello or pudding with cool whip, 150 calorie Betty Crocker Warm Delights Chocolate Molten or Raspberry choc cakes, or I like to make my own banana pudding pie with sugar free instant vanilla pudding, lite cool whip, banana slices, and reduced fat vanilla wafers. Oh and Nutella and strawberries.
  • oheatheroh
    Options
    One major one I forgot that is healthy is Red Mango Frozen yogurt. They have dark chocolate right now and it's so good with strawberries.
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    Strawberry banana frozen yogurt from Braums.
  • dmsnurse
    dmsnurse Posts: 26
    Options
    Frozen chocolate cool whip. Two tablespoons has 25 calories and that usually satisfies the chocolate craving. We currently have 5 containers in the freezer right now. Just eat a spoonful frozen. I know sounds wierd but tastes good.
  • rebecca916
    Options
    both unhealthy and healthy haha (: