Options
Hi, my name is Miranda, I'm 27 years old. I am mother of two boys, married, and a full time student. Right now my goal is 64 pounds! This will bring me into the healthy weight category, and I want to be healthy!
I'm looking for friends, so please feel free to add me, especially if you have similar goals. I think that sites like this are important, because with people supporting one another we're bound to be successful! =0)

Replies

• joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Joyce and also new to this site. I'm 48 and the mother of 3. Our youngest will graduate in May and I'm ready to work on ME! :) My goal is to lose 55 pounds.
  • AnastasiaDiedrichson
    Options
    Hi! My names Anastasia, and I'm 26 yrs old. I have three boys and am also married! I've already lost 26lbs before I found out about this website, and the app available for my phone! I still have about 113 lbs or so to lose until I get to a goal weight. Something helpful, if you don't do it all ready, is to set small goals. You really feel awesome when you reach them! You're absolutely correct - support is REALLY helpful and motivating!
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    Feel free to add me!