hmm ankle tattoo?

dixiejeep
dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
I wanna get a tattoo on my ankle...a very small one...how bad do you think it'd hurt? i already have one on my foot so..........:flowerforyou:

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    i gt 1 on my ankle and didnt hurt at all:smile:
  • dixiejeep
    thank ya :)
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    I have one on my inner ankle and it didn't hurt. It just burned a bit when they were going over the bone but otherwise..not too bad! I say go for it! :)
  • Madsin
    Madsin Posts: 17
    What are you going to get? The rule of thumb is the closer to the bone the more it hurts.
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    I have one on my foot and one on each ankle too. The foot hurt worse than the ankle...except the flowered chain that went all the way around was tender on the back achilles tendon area. I also have one on my chest and one on my back...5 in total!!
  • mieksgirl
    mieksgirl Posts: 11 Member
    i have one on the front of my ankle and it was not painful at all.
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Oh and make it big enough that you can see the detail. The smaller it is the less detail they can get in it. I had a small (like size of quarter) on chest and about 17 years later I got it covered up with a larger one and it is SO much better!!
  • dixiejeep
    What are you going to get? The rule of thumb is the closer to the bone the more it hurts.

one of my best friends passed away in a car accident, and she always used to draw this heart on everything. it was very specific and you knew she drew it...i have a copy of it and i wanted to get it....no bigger than like a nickel.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Everyone is different. I have A LOT. I have a special relationship with an artist ;)
    To me ankle and arms are the easiest. I have one on my foot up the front ankle, as well as both outer ankles. Foot hurt more than ankles. If you have a foot tat you will do fine with an ankle tat.
  • I have one on my ankle and it hurt worst than the other 4 I have. My wrists were the least painful. Getting the one on my ankle wasnt horrible, but the healing was aweful.
  • Madsin
    Madsin Posts: 17

one of my best friends passed away in a car accident, and she always used to draw this heart on everything. it was very specific and you knew she drew it...i have a copy of it and i wanted to get it....no bigger than like a nickel.

That sounds awesome. What a great way to remember her.
This discussion has been closed.