Replies

• pghfan
    pghfan Posts: 119
    Options
    Is this for four servings?
  • kcmullis
    kcmullis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds fantastic. Might try it this weekend. Thanks.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    That looks great! I love Thai! Thanks for sharing!
  • ashleylb6
    Options
    this sounds awesome...can't wait to make this for my husband and kids!!
  • monicaP413
    monicaP413 Posts: 165
    Options
    Thanks!! Can't wait to try it!
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    bumpin! :)
  • HoneymoonSlimDown
    Options
    BUMP
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    *bumpity bump bump* *grins*
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Looks like a healthy alternative to my sister-in-law's chicken pad thai. :flowerforyou:
  • jo_chrystal
    Options
    FYI I got this recipe from user smareeh a few days ago, and I loved it SOOOO much tonight (also it is ridiculously easy and fast) that I wanted to pass it along to anyone who might have missed it. :)

It's just like Pei Wei but cheaper and with half the calories and like a quarter of the sodium. Plus I'm pretty sure you probably have most of the ingredients sitting in your kitchen right now.

Peanut sauce:
    4T peanut butter
    2T low sodium soy sauce
    2t honey
    2 T water

Put all in a small bowl. Microwave on high for ten seconds so the peanut butter is kind of mushy. Stir until it turns into a gravy-like paste.

Chicken:
    4 chicken breasts, cubed
    2t powdered ginger
    2T olive oil

Cook the chicken, sprinkled with ginger, on medium-high heat over the stove in the olive oil until fully cooked. Pour the peanut sauce in the pan and heat through.

Serve over brown or white rice or Asian rice noodles. Yummy! It makes six servings.

And in case you are interested, here are the nutrition facts per serving:

Calories: 299
    Carbs: 3
    Fat: 14
    Protein: 38
    Sugar: 2
    Sodium: 327

Sorry if i'm sounding pretty dumb but T is tablespoons right? and the rice would be extra calories? i am going to try this for sure. And also why does everyone keep saying "bump" to everything? am i just being to british and just total dont get the lingo or does it actually mean something lol thanks for the recipe anyway x
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm tasty!
  • ♥AngelKisses♥
    Options
    BUMP!
  • ♥AngelKisses♥
    Options
    FYI I got this recipe from user smareeh a few days ago, and I loved it SOOOO much tonight (also it is ridiculously easy and fast) that I wanted to pass it along to anyone who might have missed it. :)

It's just like Pei Wei but cheaper and with half the calories and like a quarter of the sodium. Plus I'm pretty sure you probably have most of the ingredients sitting in your kitchen right now.

Peanut sauce:
    4T peanut butter
    2T low sodium soy sauce
    2t honey
    2 T water

Put all in a small bowl. Microwave on high for ten seconds so the peanut butter is kind of mushy. Stir until it turns into a gravy-like paste.

Chicken:
    4 chicken breasts, cubed
    2t powdered ginger
    2T olive oil

Cook the chicken, sprinkled with ginger, on medium-high heat over the stove in the olive oil until fully cooked. Pour the peanut sauce in the pan and heat through.

Serve over brown or white rice or Asian rice noodles. Yummy! It makes six servings.

And in case you are interested, here are the nutrition facts per serving:

Calories: 299
    Carbs: 3
    Fat: 14
    Protein: 38
    Sugar: 2
    Sodium: 327

Sorry if i'm sounding pretty dumb but T is tablespoons right? and the rice would be extra calories? i am going to try this for sure. And also why does everyone keep saying "bump" to everything? am i just being to british and just total dont get the lingo or does it actually mean something lol thanks for the recipe anyway x

"T" is for tablespoon and "t" is for teaspoon. I am pretty sure. Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong. "bump" is so you can save topics (in my case awesome recipes) that you can come back to later. You should see a tab that shows "My topics" (right above the message board info) and that is all topic you have commented on in the past. It took me a couple of days to figure out what bump meant too. Hope that helps. :happy:
  • cmisty2001
    Options
    Bump
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • WanderLaura
    WanderLaura Posts: 135
    Options
    bumpity
  • jwd28