Putting this one out in the universe...

Options
I fully believe that what you put out comes back to you and also just telling someone what your thinking can motivate you...

So this is a message to myself....

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

You've had a tough year, and you've been knocked down a lot, but you've been through worse than this. Your strong, capable, and intelligent. Pick yourself up and be grateful for what you have going on for you. Get your butt in gear...no more cheating because your depressed! Gym 4 times a week and stick to your calories!

Haha there...I feel better :smile:

Replies

• dublvision2
    Options
    :D
    Atta Girl!!!!!
    Words definitely do have power- and what a great way to wield that power!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Can I borrow your message & tape it to my computer, bathroom mirror, fridge, etc.,.???
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL GO!!!
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Love this!!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Its always easier to listen to and believe what others tell you than what you tell yourself...

Get back at it :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I fully believe that what you put out comes back to you and also just telling someone what your thinking can motivate you...

So this is a message to myself....

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

You've had a tough year, and you've been knocked down a lot, but you've been through worse than this. Your strong, capable, and intelligent. Pick yourself up and be grateful for what you have going on for you. Get your butt in gear...no more cheating because your depressed! Gym 4 times a week and stick to your calories!

Haha there...I feel better :smile:

I soooo needed this. Thanks girlie! Can I friend you?!:love:
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) and I believe too, because I'm going to keep carrying this attitude :)