Healthy Food PLEASE!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Two of my favourite resources are Clean Eating magazine, and online at thegraciouspantry.com - both are awesome for using clean, unprocessed foods. I am a huge fan of Tosca Reno's books as well - the whole Eat Clean Diet series of books - they are amazing! :happy:

I agree! My Family has been on the Clean Eating diet for 7 weeks now,,,,,we will never go back to the "old way" of eating processed, sugar laden, chemical filled, junk food again. Eating Clean is a lifestyle change. Initially it takes a little getting used to, but now we love it! it is basically eating the way our Grandparents ate. Nothing processed, everything simple.

This month's issue of Clean Eating is jam packed with recipes I'll use.
    My diet is fairly clean ... maybe 90% right now.
    I love eating this way.
  • staceywoo
    staceywoo Posts: 56
    Options
    I like to use http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/ - there is literally thousands of recipes on there! You can search by calorie content per portion, and search through all of those for healthy ideas. You can also select the difficulty of the recipe if you're still learning.
    Quite often I'll take one of the standard receipes and replace some of the ingredients to make my own lower calorie version - I'm always taking out the oil and replacing with 1 cal cooking spray, removing or reducing cheese amounts, and reducing carb portions like pasta, rice or potatoes!
  • hkelley2667
    Options
    I like to use http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/ - there is literally thousands of recipes on there! You can search by calorie content per portion, and search through all of those for healthy ideas. You can also select the difficulty of the recipe if you're still learning.
    Quite often I'll take one of the standard receipes and replace some of the ingredients to make my own lower calorie version - I'm always taking out the oil and replacing with 1 cal cooking spray, removing or reducing cheese amounts, and reducing carb portions like pasta, rice or potatoes!

Thank you I will check this one out too.