chain restaurants that DO have nutrition guides

Options
Do you know of any?

i have been so discouraged by how many of my fave restaurants do NOT have any available.

So...
kudos to the following that DO have them online:
(needless to say i no longer visit chain restaurants that do NOT provide this info)

Denny's
Boston Pizza
Chili's
Applebees
Subway
Outback steakhouse

Do you know of others that have them available online?

Sadly neither Moxies nor Tony Roma's does and so i no longer go there... :(

Replies

• waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Panera bread! They have a great nutritional guide online and at the store (online is way better)
  • kristarablue
    Options
    My kids love Red Robin so when we go, I go online and plan ahead. They have a very cool set up to figure out calories and it lets you build items the way you want and will include sides.
  • BigBootyMimi
    BigBootyMimi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Chipotle and red robin.
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Chili's and Fridays i believe... i think they have the nutritional info on MFP even.
    I ate at Friday's this last weekend and i checked it out before so i know what to order when we got there
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,130 Member
    Options
    Many have it available online, but not at their locations. Very annoying in my book. I want the information when I am ordering. I am all in favor of them being forced to put basic nutritional information on their menus.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I have an app on my phone that has tons of chain restaurants on it! Everything from Arby's to Buffalo Wild Wings to TGIFriday's and Waffle House! Great when I'm on the go...
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Jason's Deli is online.
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have an app on my phone that has tons of chain restaurants on it! Everything from Arby's to Buffalo Wild Wings to TGIFriday's and Waffle House! Great when I'm on the go...

What app is it? I so need that!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options

Me too! What's the name of it??
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    IHOP, Johnny Carinos, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Corner Bakery Cafe, CPK, Pei Wei, PF Chang's
  • utes09
    Options
    There's also Noodles and Co, Rubios, Cafe Rio, Popeye's, KFC, Wendy's, McDonald's

Hahaha as you can tell I like to eat out and rely heavily on knowing what I"m eating. I have a binder full of restaurant's nutritional info. :)
  • utes09
    Options

I need to get out of the stoneage and get a phone that can have an app and pay for the data pack. hahaha This would be so helpful for me!
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options

I need to get out of the stoneage and get a phone that can have an app and pay for the data pack. hahaha This would be so helpful for me!

I have an android and the app is simply called "restaurant nutrition" :wink: Or when you are searching for apps just type in something of the sort.
  • revdris
    revdris Posts: 11
    Options
    O'Charleys has it in a binder in the back. If you ask the server can bring it out for you.
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    I also have an ap on my droid that has every restaurant I go to (except Stix). It is called "Calorie Counter". I LOVE iet and it has more functions than just restaurant look up. You can look up individual foods, restaurants, popular brands, supermarket brands and can even use the barcode scanner (if on your phone). It has a food diary, exercise diary, diet calendar and weight trackers all in one ap.

As for restaurants...Papa John's has their nutrition info online and Ruby Tuesday has theirs on most items on their menus.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    The law sasy the chain restaurants with more than 20 eateries need to post the nutrional value of their meals (on line or in their hard copy menu); however, this law is not being enforced in all the states.

Smaller restaurants or those with few locations do not need to post anything. So far..... But be aware that some restaurants (steak houses) register the WW point system in their menus, not the calories.
  • ekicinsk
    ekicinsk Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ruby tuesday's has it online and on the healthier items on the menu. I usually just google "*restaurant* nutritional info" and usually if its available directly from them, it shows up near the top
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    On the Border has a down-loadable PDF on nutrition. I used it to determine ahead of time what to order.
    Sad- most dishes where over 1500 calories.
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i was just poking around a litte....Earls and Joey Tomatoes both have nutrition info. so see, i know you like Earls :) but i am sure the chicken and brie sandwich is not really a good choice anymore :P