OT-I AM A GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
I just wanted to share with you my joy!!! My daughter gave birth to a baby girl on Wednesday morning!! Her name is Natalia Isabel. She weighed 7lbs12oz. She was 20.5 inches long. I was there during the entire labor, it was a long and hard one. But she did it!!! I am so proud of my daughter. I am so excited!!! I will be posting pics in my profile shortly!! Have a great day!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share with you my joy!!! My daughter gave birth to a baby girl on Wednesday morning!! Her name is Natalia Isabel. She weighed 7lbs12oz. She was 20.5 inches long. I was there during the entire labor, it was a long and hard one. But she did it!!! I am so proud of my daughter. I am so excited!!! I will be posting pics in my profile shortly!! Have a great day!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Congratulations!!!:flowerforyou: I became a first time grandma on the 7th of July myself so I understand your happiness and excitement. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Enjoy every minute with her.
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! I adore the name too, great choice! :flowerforyou:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Congratulations on becoming a grandma. Take lots of pictures..babies grow up so fast!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Congratulations! :drinker: Her name is beautiful..
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats, she is beautiful. :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well congratulations!!! That is so exciting. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is so nice that you were able to be there with her for that. I can not imagine what I would have done if my mom hadn't been at both of my kids births! I am sure that it made this even more special for her!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the grandma club!!

I have one grandson that is 14 months old. He is such a joy. He is the main reason I have decided to get healthy and fit. Want to be able to keep up with him and be around to see him grow!!!

Enjoy!!!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! She's beautiful!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Congrats and ENJOY!!

Kim
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    How exciting! Congratulations!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    proud_grandma.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    text_202.gif
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

Wonderful news!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    What a Bee-U-T-Ful name might I add!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: Congratulations!!!!!! That's wonderful. I happy that Mother and baby are doing well. My grand daughters are my little angels.
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a beautiful addition to your family. Grandmothering this the best:flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I remember how excited my mom was every time I made her a grandma! Congrats, that's wonderful news!:flowerforyou: