Hello!

Options
I'm a newbie to this website, but I really like what I've seen so far. I love the tickers - even more motivation! I'm a 21-year-old college student with more than a few pounds to lose - when I was 14, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder that required a long, heavy dose of steroids. Needless to say, my weight ballooned rather drastically. Thankfully, the disorder has been in remission for years now, but the weight has refused to come off. I know I need to make some major changes.

Finding time to work out between classes and going to work has been difficult at best, but I recently bought Just Dance 2 for the Wii and I got a new bike for Christmas. Between biking to classes, dancing my heart out, and following my goals in the food diary, I hope to reach a point where I can feel good in my own skin again. I'm excited to see what I can do!

Replies

• realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Mahalia. I'm new also. I'm about the same weight as you and I have the same goals.
    I heard Just Dance is really good. I want to get it but I don't have the WII. It's so expensive.
  • thomaslh83
    thomaslh83 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! I think you'll find it very motivating!