Toning up!

Options
Hey guys,
I need some help.
I could definitely stand to lose a few pounds, but my main issue is the fact I have like no tone.

Anyone have any good exercises to tone my lowers abs, butt, THIGHS, and arms?

Replies

• laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Running has been doing it for me...for the arms I'd do good old fashioned push ups. :smile:
  • Leamac83
    Leamac83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing the 8 min abs workout (quite dated but still works) for a while now and i really really notice the differenc on my abs. They have always been a problem area for me but looking much more toned now.

I would also like to tone my thighs more so will be interested to see the responses, so far i am just running but that doesnt really help my *kitten*!! :)
  • SyrenaAngela
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I need some help.
    I could definitely stand to lose a few pounds, but my main issue is the fact I have like no tone.

Anyone have any good exercises to tone my lowers abs, butt, THIGHS, and arms?

I definitely agree with you! I am down to my last pound on my goal tracker, but is the next step losing more weight? i dont want to lose too much weight, but what i do want is to gain muscle. so i totally feel you. ive been doing situps on an incline with a 6 pounds weight and every time i crunch up i go side to side and count to 20. anything with a weight really will increase muscle tone and also, ive been told yo eat whole grain cards and protein a lot more than you have been while working out. good luck!