NSV!

Options
Elzecat
Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
So I went to get a haircut today...hadn't seen my stylist since mid January. (I did not start working out until mid February) As I walked toward her chair, she says..."Wow, have you lost weight?" First person to notice and actually say something about it...it felt REALLY good ;)

NSV=Non scale "victory"

Replies

• msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats....Arent the NSV the greatest.
    So I went to get a haircut today...hadn't seen my stylist since mid January. (I did not start working out until mid February) As I walked toward her chair, she says..."Wow, have you lost weight?" First person to notice and actually say something about it...it felt REALLY good ;)

NSV=Non scale "victory"
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! It feels soo good to hear that. I'll bet you are feeling great today :):)
  • craftydeb
    craftydeb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! I had a similar experience at the Dr. office yesterday. I hadn't seen him since August (orthopedic) and he looked in the record on the computer showing my weight loss and said ,"WOW, you really did it this time!" It does feel great! Especially when I reached my second "step-goal"...I call it that because it isn't the final goal, each 10lb is a step...

3545161.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

SW: 230lb
    CW: 210lb
    Step-goal: 200lb
    Final Goal: 160lb
  • Elzecat
    Options
    I will be seeing some friends tomorrow night that I have not seen in a couple months...hoping they will notice a little difference as well...
  • luckiarmywife
    Options
    AWESOME! Love it when strangers or people you dont really know compliment you when your trying so hard! Go girl!
  • Elzecat
    Options
    My NSV for today: Went to Zumba for only the second time since December...last week we had a sub. Didn't know her songs or moves and had a little trouble keepin up, although still had fun...This week our regular instructor was back. I had a fantastic workout and was really getting into it tonight, so afterward went up to instructor to tell him how much I'd enjoyed the class...and I mentioned I felt like I was able to really do all the moves tonight, and he said "yeah I saw you were totally kickin butt tonight!" !!!!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's really great and makes it all worthwhile!!!