New and really want to get healthier!

Options
Hi My name is Sheen and i just discovered this. I really love how it has a community and a tracking system. Now, I just need to get a more toned stomach and all will be well! Wish I had a workout partner for more varied exercise though

Replies

• Shawna1080
    Shawna1080 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP Sheen!! Good luck reaching your goals! If you need help/advice there is always someone close by.
  • AzaleiaRose
    Options
    Welcome! This site is really amazing, you'll love it here =)
    Good luck!
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    Hi. am fairly new as well... WELCOME!! The best ab workout I do everyday is lay on the floor on your bak. Raise your legs straight up..then slowly lower. Them to about a foot above the floor and hold them there. Start with 15 or 30 seconds then increase as a le to. It really helps. Ps..if you have back problems as I do... just place a small thin pillow under your buttocks .. Have fun.. :)
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard :)
    2870164.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll send you a friend request! I'm always looking for other "Workout buddies"! What type of workouts do you typically do? I just started TurboFire....Love it! I have also done lots of Zumba classes and I am a big fan of the elliptical machine! lol