Greetings

Options
:happy: Hello im Daniel and this is my first visit to these forums. I have been dieting on and off for the last 2 years with mixed results, and have learned a lot through my mistakes and research so now im prepared to make a lifetime commitment to staying healthy and finally getting into shape.

Replies

• mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi Daniel, I wish you the best of luck and feel free to friend me for some extra support!!
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Way to go on making that decision, its a hard one. I too have done numerous diets over the last year or so with little to no (desired) results. This site is a great help and motivator! If you need any motivations, I'm right there with you as it is only my first week here. Best of luck!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Welcome to MFP... haven't been here long myself, but made a committment to change my lifestyle a long time ago. This site is just one fabulous means to an end!

Great people with a common goal!
  • MNbooklady
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :) we all need friendship, support & motivation! Good luck on your weight loss goals, this site is AWESOME!
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. we are all here to help and support each other. goodluck with your loss x