Hate when I cant sleep

Options
Late night munchies are a ***** to fight off.

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Sorry you can't sleep! I'm up in the middle of the night too. :(
  • emmalea
    emmalea Posts: 2
    Options
    Try Glenn Harrolds hypnotherapy cd's he does loads of them, available for about £8 on Amazon there brilliant!! listen to them before you sleep and you'll be out like a log!
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm up too
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    hi, good to know its not just me, my sleep pattern has changed so much this last week, whats the deal with this ???
  • ski3r4life
    ski3r4life Posts: 206
    Options
    Lol I was up until 4am last night and up at 645 last night. I am drinking black espresso coffee like it's water....
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Never lie there trying to get to sleep...it wont work. one of the best things i've found is to get up and do something that requires a little concentration and eye work, knitting art etc and eat a lettuce sandwich...lots of lettuce. Lettuce has a soporific effect...really does work
  • _LA_
    _LA_ Posts: 111
    Options
    never heard that about lettuce - will have to try it! i don't have any trouble falling asleep at night, but lately once something gets me up my brain starts running through worries and I can't finish out the night. too late for this morning but will try tomorrow! good luck everyone = hope we all get great sleep next night around.
  • 2dogs2
    2dogs2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5-htp works for me ..
  • mejustmichael
    mejustmichael Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Random but what gets me to sleep is a nice stretch and making sure im hydrated enough. ive started working out March 1 and have noticed its a lot harder for me to drink water and it causes me to wake up in the middle of the night in a very cranky mood.

5678610.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter